Monday, December 3, 2018

How to protect seedlings from birds

This may be a little late but still useful as there’s still time to sow seeds. Every year I encounter a big problem when I sow seeds: the birds eat my seedlings. It’s annoying as planting seeds is the hardest part of gardening, it takes the longest time. The only way that works for me is the physical barrier of some sorts. I tried sticking sticks into the ground around the seedlings before but the bigger birds would push these away. This year I’m using three types of protection: the shading net, the bird netting, and bottles. Yes, plastic bottles.  How do you protect your garden from birds?







4 comments:

  1. Nice article thanks for sharing.
    Ideal Bird Netting Service Pune,Providing Bird netting,Bird Spikes,White Fabric Net and Fencing Net,Pigeon Net services,Bird Control Service In hinjewadi,kondwa,nigdi,karvenagar,kothrud,Pimpri-Chinchwad,Wakad,Pimple-Saudagar,Baner,Balewadi,Pune.We Also Provide Balcony Net fitting services
    Bird Control Service In hinjewadi
    Bird Control Service In Pune
    Bird Control Service In karvenagar
    Bird Control Service In kothrud
    Bird Control Service In pimpri
    Bird Control Service In pimpri-chinchwad
    Bird Control Service In Wakad
    Bird Control Service In Pimple-Saudagar
    Bird Control Service In Baner
    Bird Control Service In Balewadi
    Bird Control Service In wagholi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Read your blog. Thanks for sharing tips for cleaning pest bird droppings, and I hope you will share some more info about Pigeon Netting Services in Pune. I really like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is good site to spent time on .I just stumbled upon your informative blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your very well written blog posts. I will be your frequent visitor, that’s for sure.

    Also, visit the blog posted by me.
    Chetan Chauhan

    Realtor : Residential & Commercial Real Estate Properties in Pune
    Godrej Property
    VTP Realty
    Puranik Builders



    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and questions below