Sunday, June 3, 2018

Disclaimer

You may have heard that there’s a new law that regulates social media. According to this law, anyone who get compensated for writing/talking/promoting a product on social media is required to register for a social media license. I would like to assure you that I do not review/promote any products for any kind of compensation, at this moment. I only link to or suggest/recommend products/sites/shops I have either personally tried or think are worth trying. At this moment,  I do not get paid, or compensated in any other way, when I mention any kinds of products/links/services/shops/etc. on this blog as well as Facebook/instagram. I only do what I do, blogging about my gardening journey, because I like it and it’s my hobby. I do so at my own will for informative purposes only. If you decide to try/read a product/site/shop or anything I write about, you do so at your own discretion and I am in no way responsible for your actions and consequences as a result of you reading my blog/Facebook/instagram.

Happy Gardening
Yana

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! great Post.
    Thanks for providing this amazing information. I think we can expect better success with these tips.
    Keep Posting. UAE national day 2018

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post If you are an Uber driver then you might be searching for the
    best dash cam for uber .The dash cam is the most important part of the car. It is widely used by many drivers throughout the world.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and questions below