Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The season has started

I have wanted to start this blog a long ago but never had the time. It's not that I have more time now but I decided to make some.
I live in Dubai but spent my childhood in Russia. All the summers I spent in the green and beautiful country side. When we moved here everything was different. I missed the weather and the nature. But we stayed here and it's been 18 years now, been married 11 of it. But I never let go of a dream to have my own garden one day. So when did I start? A long ago, on windowsills and roofs in different flats and villas we lived in. Did I succeed? Well I did succeed to the seedling stage. And then we moved into our house and I was determined to have a garden. Oh little did I know how little I knew. It's been 3 and a half years and I have made a lot of mistakes but I have learnt a lot too. That's why I wanted to start this blog, to help others learn from my mistakes and have a little of success a little faster. I am not saying I have succeeded completely. I believe this is gonna be a long journey, Inshallah. There is so much more to learn and so much more to explore. If you are thinking of starting a garden, in the middle of the desert as some may say, don't worry you are not alone. There's many of us. And the more the better so come along.
Oh and did I mention that the planting season has started? More about that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and questions below