Sunday, September 28, 2014

New start

After the turkeys ruined my seedlings I didn't have the time to start new ones. I finally had the chance to do it on Thursday evening. It included eggplants, tomatoes, cucumbers, courgettes, zucchinis and capsicums. In addition yesterday I sowed some cabbages, cauliflowers, broccoli, kohlrabi, chinese cabbages, and salad greens. I know it's early for salads but I thought I'd try.  I also started some flowers. This time my seedling pots are up on the ikea hyllis shelves I have. And the salad greens I started in seedling trays. They are under the shade sail cloth we have near our garage. To lift them away from the turkeys I put the trays in the kitchen tiered basket (this was retired from my kitchen and now holds my gardening tools). Let's hope for the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and questions below