Sunday, July 8, 2018

We’re featured on the 100 Dubai blogs to read in 2018

I started writing this blog almost 4 years ago. I didn’t expext much back then and was writing to mostly document what I do and to help a few others interested in gardening. I wanted others to avoid the mistakes that I made. Back then, I didn’t realize that there is a big gardening community in UAE and I honestly thought that not many people would be interested in what I do and what I write. As I immersed more and more, I realized that there’s a huge community of gardeners, new and old, experienced and beginners. I started receiving messages, even from residents on nearby countries, for advise and just thanking me for what I do. I believe I answered each and everyone, sorry if I missed your message, and I genuinely care for every reader. I even received messages from far away countries with similar climates. It was a goal reached, that is to help at least one person.
This year we reached another unplanned milestone. We just got featured in feedspot.com of 100 Dubai Blogs and Websites to read in 2018. This was a very pleasant surprise and it is defienly an encouragement to continue writing.

Happy Gardening
Yana

11 comments:

  1. Congratulation.
    BTW, I have been growing many rare fruits from all around the world. I have ice cream bean, Spanish lime, Ackee and many more.

    Anyway, Good luck in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, this is great. Do you mind sharing your story with us? Do get in touch and I’d be happy to write about your garden.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing this articles, Keep publishing your content and publish new content for good readers.
    Study Abroad Consultants

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Yana
    I am new to gardening and would love some advice on lawns. I came back from holiday (2 months) finding long green grass. It was watered but as it hadnt been mowed. I mowed it two days ago and now it looks quite yellow and long yellow stems cover a lot of ground. Any hope?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, there could be various reasons for your lawn to go yellow after mowing. Check this article for more details, I hope you will find an answer to your questions there.
      https://www.hunker.com/12557485/why-does-my-lawn-get-yellow-after-every-mow

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi great move guys rock on blogging
    here i will give you the details of the best attestaion service
    Genius Attestation
    there quick services-attestation dubai

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog. Nice information shared by you. I realized that there’s a huge community of gardeners, new and old, experienced and beginners. I started receiving messages, even from residents on nearby countries, for advise and just thanking me for what I do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.
    Study abroad guides for Portugal students

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post Would you like to think about the
    Best Mountaineering Pants ? Climbing is the most intriguing and astounding action.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and questions below