Sunday, March 22, 2015

More tomatoes

Ok so I thought I had not much tomatoes left. But I did get 3 bowls full, one big and 2 medium sized.  I have noticed that birds have been eating tomatoes a lot lately. I don't mind them but what annoys me is that they'd nib on one and then leave it, so I have so many tomatoes just rotting there. I can't harvest them so I decided to at least harvest what is untouched. There's still a few left that are still unripe. I left them alone. Birdies seem to like very ripe ones.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog, am trying to grow tomatoes in containers in Dubai but for some reason my seedlings are not getting bigger. I planted the seeds a month ago but they seedlings are very little till now. I put Shalimar potting mix only in the pots. Any advice ?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and questions below